Thursday, June 27, 2013

New Poster Sketch: Street Fighter

Now I know I'm going to get some flack for this but, I decided to do a movie poster of a guilty pleasure of mine. Street Fighter: The Movie (in my opinion) is NOT a bad movie and a lot of people tend to forget that when Street Fighter II came out, there was no plot other than Bison (Vega in Japan) hosting a tournament for no reason. The movie had more plot (and less plot holes) then the games and although the animated movies had better action, we shouldn't disregard the live action movie. But don't take my word for it!

Now that being said, here's a work in progress of my movie poster. When it's finished, either Mortal Kombat or Young Justice or another tv series will come next! Feel free to comment and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment